Sunday, May 30, 2010

Adaylynn 4 Months








I went out this weekend to get her four month pictures taken. I ventured out with the the two of us. And it didn't go to well! Very hard, since she isn't sitting up by herself it was hard to pose her. And the first pics I took with the blue door were kind of in an "interesting" part of downtown. She fell over at one point and landed on the side of her face, you can see her pink cheek from it in the top picture. She's just goin "what the heck are you doing with me mom?". My sweetheart is just a doll. She loves her family and has a very beautiful smile. When she is her happiest it is an open mouth smile. One of my favorite things she does is when I put her pappoo in at night she grabs my hand/arm with her two little hands and pulls it to her chest to cuddle with it. She's getting a bit better at sleeping more at night, she has good nights and bad ones. She is starting to really study everything around her. We all are so happy to have her in our family!



No comments:

Post a Comment