Monday, May 17, 2010

Dreams Come True

Isn't it so cute? Not perfect (the paint job that is) by any means, but I am so happy with our little red barn! Ever since I moved to Montana eight years ago I've adored red barns. And now I kinda sorta have my own! Thanks to Dad, Chris, and Brandon!
The first batch of chickens moved out yesterday. I'm not going to move out the other three until they have grown a bit more. We still need to put the fencing on the back, we hope the weather holds up this week so we can get it done! That and my 10 other outside projects I'm wanting to do! The girls are having so much fun with all of it. They are super excited to have chickens.


The one with the fuzzy feet is definitely not a bantam as he was suppose to be. He is a Brahma chicken, which is one of the largest breeds! Really hoping he is a she! Aren't they so fun!






1 comment:

  1. I love your red barn (and red toes, haha!) lets get together soon!

    ReplyDelete