Monday, May 3, 2010

Wind

I am soooooo tired of the stinkin wind! We had four straight days of howling wind. And not just the kind of wind where you can still manage being outside. The one night it was so strong it blew the swing set clear across the yard (use to be where the bare spot is next to the small tree). And blew the little play house to pieces. This picture was actually taken after Dana's boys collected the pieces and put them in a pile last night. Down on main street a huge tree was uprooted, a HUGE tree! I'm not from Montana and am not use to the wind. It actually really gets on my nerves. Hopefully My girls will be more immune to it as they will be raised here. Brandon says this is the worse he has seen it though. Hopefully we will have a break and get some nicer spring weather so I can get busy fixing this mess, and then get busy on my other outside projects I actually want to do.
PS. yes that is the slide from the swing set next to the fence.


No comments:

Post a Comment